Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday - STUDY!!

Well, plenty of my time has been taken up over the last few months, trying to launch a business, look after the family and STUDY!!!

I am completing a Dip. Multimedia, but I always seem to be behind :(

Just as I sit down to get started you can be sure one of the kids will need something, or Mr 14 months will want some boob, so the progress is slow.

Sometimes I feel like I am stretching myself so thin that I just want to give up on it all, but I'm not one just to lie down and give up, so this Tackle It Tuesday is dedicated to STUDY!!!

I would really rather be cleaning (and if you knew me and saw my house you would realise what a stretch it is for me to say that LOL!!)

So, for today's Tackle it Tuesday I have succesfully finished 2 assignments, one on photo restoration and one on photo collages.... I feel like such an idiot trying to find my way around photoshop, but at the same time I am excited to think about what I might be able to accomplish a year from now.

I hope everyone else has a great tackle it tuesday!

1 comments:

Vending said...

Red Hot Vending supply top quality vending systems and refill products to offices and other workplaces.