Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy Busy Learning :D

I am looking really forward to what the next few months might hold. So what's happening?

WELL, I have taught myself SO SO much over the last few weeks and after alot of hard work and focus I feel I have finally started to progress in a direction I am happy with :D

So what have I taught myself to do???? Well I got myself some web hosting, a domain name for a site I have wanted to have a dabble in for a while, AND I taught myself how to upload and install wordpress. Now I have my eyes on a few themes that I think will suit my goal, and even BETTER, I might be undertaking a little side project with a friend which is really really exciting.

Its amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. As a mother I do find it sort of frustrating that I have very little time to just sit down and put my head fully into something, but while its taken me some time to achieve I am so proud of what I have accomplished.

Fingers crossed I can get the sites up and running and in 12 months I can look back and totally amaze myself with how far my skills in wordpress have evolved :)

0 comments: