Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Going to be an AUNTY :)

OMG!!! I am so so very excited. One of my BEST friends is pregnant. NOBODY else knows except for me, her and her partner. He didn't want to tell anybody but she managed to convince him that she really did need one friend to talk to about it, and who better qualified than me LOL, having been through it 3 times, I should be able to give her most answers she needs.

I am so very very very happy for them. She seperated a couple of years ago from her husband, we all went to school together, so it was hard and in some ways split our group of friends heading in other directions, but as fate would have it she met a lovely guy and they are really really happy together.

To be honest I was getting a little eager to have another bub of my own, which I never expected would happen....... Now I feel no desire to go down that path as I can enjoy her journey. I just really wish she lived closer, but thank god for email and digital cameras for belly photo updates :D

1 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

Being an auntie is the next best thing to being a mother! I was an aunt for over 6 years before becoming a mommy. 2 close friends just told me last week that they are preggers...1 preg w/ #2 and the other with her first. SO EXCITING! enjoy being a new auntie! *elizabeth