Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday :)

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Ok, so today's Tackle It Tuesday revolves around my "virtual life". I am working on a few "projects" at the moment and there's much work to be done. Therefore, today I am tackling this blog, as well as developing a couple of other sites I have ideas for, and doing some "paid" work for the new "virtual assistant" position I have recently started.

Today is really the beginning for a bunch of goals I have that really need to be completed by the end of the week...

Oh and don't think for one minute I am missing out on all the joy's and the wonder's of housework LOL... yesterday on hubby's day off we spent the day together rearranging our wardrobe AND the kids wardrobes, the linen cupboard, and re-arranged our bedroom.. PHEW, I am tired again just thinking about it :D

Happy Tackle It Tuesday everyone :D

3 comments:

Bloggers said...

Great post.

My first tackle it is up on

Working at Home Mom

Anonymous said...

I can never seem to find enough time for my "virtual" tackles! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Tackle Day!

Minkydo said...

So many tackles so little time. Hope you accomplish what you planned.