Monday, September 17, 2007

Somebody SAVE ME!!!

OMG!!! What IS it with distant relatives and teenagers... Its almost impossible when the person who is the problem actually fits into BOTH those categories.

I have been totally missing in action in the world of cyber space for a week at least, you see, my husband got a phone call from his 16 year old cousin telling him she was moving to our home town.

Thinking he would be nice he told her to come and stay for a couple of days..... well... a week later, we STILL have her and her 18 year old friend camped in my little boy's room with no sign of a place of their own OR EMPLOYMENT!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, these girls are young, looking for adventure, and wanting to make a new start in a new town, GREAT!!! EXCITING FOR THEM... but while they are staying here I expect that they would be out daily looking for work and a place of their own to rent..... or is that too much to ask?

AND don't get me started on the fact they have not contributed once financially for food or board for the week. They eat here every day, sleep in until lunch time and go out looking to meet boys at night....

I can really feel that things are going to hit a peak soon, and I don't think the outcome will be pretty....

BREATHE!!!! LOL just BREATHE hahahahaha :) xx

3 comments:

me said...

I am not jealous of your situation at all. The best tough love I received at 17, was that there is no free lunch and you must be a productive and accountable member of society. Do not even get me started on the fact that they are not even helping you out around the house at the very least. I wish you luck and patience because you will need them both. Deep breaths girl!

BUSY ME!!! said...

OOOOOOHhhhhhhh Myla thanks so much for your support... LOL!!! I am afraid some tough love happened here :)

My visitors didn't like it much and have moved on, at first I felt bad, but I know I am doing them a favour by teaching them a lesson about life... will update soon :) xx

me said...

You go Girl! Be strong! I had to check in with you, thanks for the update.