Monday, August 27, 2007

Cheap fun with the kids

So sorry about the sadness of the previous post, I just needed to share, that honestly hurt to read :(

Now onto bigger and HAPPIER things :) Today, one of my goals was to do something fun with the kids that didn't cost alot. I rarely ever pack all 3 of them into the car to go places, its just way too draining, so we went outside today for some fun instead.

We searched the house together for fun things we could do, and Mr 4 decided folding paper planes sounded fun.... Oh wow it is so good just to let your inner child come out sometimes..... We spent over an hour creating all sorts of strange looking planes and seeing how well we could fly them....

That and making creatures out of clothes pegs. I must say my imagination didn't stretch quite as far as the kids with that one, but all the same, I spent no money and had some great quality time with them today.... which is something I must admit I don't always do......

Its amazing how you can be a SAHM and yet not always spent QUALITY time with the kids..... I would recommend everyone do the same, do something fun and free and enjoy some time together :)

1 comments:

Homemom3 said...

I agree, there are so many things you can do with your child that don't cost money and when ya spend all day with them ya tend to forget. An hour a day for reading is great fun as well. Go out and buy some bubbles and have a bubble war outside. Heck have it inside if ya feel like mopping the floors after. They'll get a kick out of it.