Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So How Busy AM I???

Welcome to my blog and welcome to my life.....

To give you a quick background I have 3 children aged 4 years, 2 years and 5 months, so life around our home is what you would call chaotic... really chaotic.....

I am not a super mother, I am not a great housewife...... Walk into my house at any time and you will more often then not see a huge chaotic mess.... :)

I love my kids.... I am hoping to raise them to be good people, teach them manners, and like most parents shelter them from the most dangerous horrible parts of the world at least for a little while. This being said you can almost guarantee I:

Let them watch too much TV
Give in too often and don't follow through on discipline
Let them stay up too late
Bribe them with lollies and chocolate at any given time to make my own life easier
Sometimes break down and cry because being a mother just does that to you sometimes.

I really love my life, I really love my kids. I love the chaos, I love being surrounded with them every day, I am frustrated at my own lack of housekeeping skills, but I would rather have happy kids than a clean house, and most of all, I know that all too soon they will be grown up and there are so many things to learn, experience and do together along the way that I cherish each and every moment.

0 comments: