Saturday, August 25, 2007

I love sleep.....

I never ever ever get enough sleep....... Poor bubba last night kept me awake from 2am until 6.30... He didn't want boob, he just wanted to chat, sook, have cuddles and play...... I was starting to get so frustrated with him when I looked in his mouth.....

OH MY GOD!!!! The poor little man... his top gums are SO SWOLLEN.... I felt so bad for him I even gave him nurofen. I am normally one of those devil mothers who will let my kids sweat it out..... I don't believe in pumping my kids full of drugs, pain killers, antibiotics, whatever, I think most children these days are way overdosed with all sorts of things, so mine, well generally live with a little pain and a little temp....

But last night I just had to ease his pain the poor man..... Brings back memories of cutting my wisdom teeth, and you know he is SUCH a happy little guy, I can't explain it, but he is an absolute dream baby.... he's exhausted with aching gums, top teeth about to explode through, hungry but not wanting to eat....... and do you know what he does????

SMILES!!!! A lesson for us all :)

0 comments: