Monday, August 27, 2007

Domain Names for Kids - What do you think?

Oh wow, I just found the coolest article in the news at CNN .... Buy Domain Names for Kids.

Guess what the first thing I did was.... Go and see if my kids names are still available LOL.... I really don't know if I can justify paying for their own domain name for the rest of their lives just in case they use it, but the idea is pretty intriguing.

I guess as time moves on, domain names and the internet are only going to grow in importance, so it probably can't hurt!!! Imagine the joy your kids will get when they open an envelope at their next birthday and you say "happy birthday honey, here's your own domain name"........... NOT!!!!!!

There's still something a little quirky about the whole thing that I like, it must be the cyber geek in me..... :)

1 comments:

Homemom3 said...

Mine aren't taken either. Course my kids have unusual names, not to mention last name.